Lookup_103,1: Field "ID" has keyprep export format

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sunnymdatastage
Premium Member
Premium Member

Lookup_103,1: Field "ID" has keyprep export format

Post by sunnymdatastage »

I am doing a lookup on ID field. Both, input as well as reference have datatype timestamp length 26 , scale 6. When I run my job I am getting the following error

Lookup_103,1: Field "ID" has keyprep export format error; value: **************************
Lookup_103,1: Failed keylookup on table (/tmp/dynLUT4053bee05c79), Key Values: ID: **************************

Column ID looks like 1998-07-08 16:15:07.690526

Can someone get back to me on this real quick please.
sunnym
SURA
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Lookup_103,1: Field "ID" has keyprep export fo

Post by SURA »

Hope the below link might help you.

viewtopic.php?p=224296
Thanks
Ram
----------------------------------
Revealing your ignorance is fine, because you get a chance to learn.
sunnymdatastage
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Lookup_103,1: Field "ID" has keyprep export fo

This doesn't Help me. Could someone please look into this error and give me a solution please.
sunnym
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Do an exact search here for "has keyprep export format error" and check the other two posts that come up besides yours and the one previously linked to. See if anything there helps. If it doesn't then it is time to involve your official support provider if you haven't already.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What stage type writes data onto the reference input link to the Lookup stage Lookup_103? What is the format of the ID column on that source, and what is the format of the ID column (or whatever column you have mapped to ID in the Lookup stage) on the stream input? Finally, what kind of Lookup (equality, case sensitive, range) are you attempting?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
rameshrr3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshrr3 »

Can you successfully view data on the source for your reference link ?
Did you specify that column as Timestamp ? Then you may have to enter microseconds in teh format property for that column.
sunnymdatastage
Premium Member
Premium Member

The datatype for reference link, input stream and output are timestamp and microseconds(extended). I went through all the post but none of them helped me. Also, I am able to view the data on my reference as well as input stream. Data from both streams come from a db2 database and I am using a db2 connector stage. However, the design is like a transformer to lookup_103(input) and db2 connector to lookup_103(reference). Hope this explanation helps.
sunnym
sunnymdatastage
Premium Member
Premium Member

Can anyone help me on the above???? Or this is going to remain as an unsolved issue??
sunnym
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You could always contact your official support provider. DSXchange is all volunteers, who post if and when they have something useful to add. Sometimes "think time" is required.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

It would appear that the problem is coming when the Lookup stage is preparing the reference data set or the index on it though I confess to some confusion about the word "export" in the message. What are the data types of the key column(s) on both the stream input and reference input links?
SURA
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by SURA »

Create a test job by using JOIN stage instead of LOOKUP with FULL OUTER join. Pass the out put to a TFM and make your own condition and see what is happening?
Thanks
Ram
----------------------------------
Revealing your ignorance is fine, because you get a chance to learn.
srinivas.nettalam
Participant

Post by srinivas.nettalam »

What is the nullability of the field?
N.Srinivas
India.