Error with Oracle connector stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

srinivas Guduru
Premium Member
Premium Member

Error with Oracle connector stage

Post by srinivas Guduru »

Hi

I need to add new column(Today_Day)(field type is Date) in transformer, I am using CurrentDate() fuction.
This column (Today_Day) is not available in the source file.
(Today_Day) type is Date I specified in the transformer
In the target oracle table (Today_Day) filed type is Date.
I am using Oracle connector stage to load the data
Write mode is INSERT
Generate Sql At Run time

Data is not loading into oracle table
Ds job is running fine but displaying error in Director is below
Oracle_Connector_1,0: [IIS-CONN-ORA-001060] The input schema column Today_Day is not used and the connector is configured to stop when unused columns are detected in the input schema. (CC_OraUtils::matchDataFields, file CC_OraUtils.cpp, line 6,377)

Can someone can suggest me

Thanks
Srini
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There are options in the Usage section of the Connector to warn or fail on metadata value/size check failures.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Sergiomho
Participant

Post by Sergiomho »

I'm trying to do an update to a table but the transformer that is before the Oracle Connector stage does not receive data (because a constraint in a transformer stage) so the job fails and shows the next error message:

The input schema column ALL_VEH_CNT is not used and the connector is configured to stop when unused columns are detected in the input schema. (CC_OraUtils::matchDataFields, file CC_OraUtils.cpp, line 6,464)

It is correct to do not let pass data in the transformer stage but I want to end the job without error messages and I have not seen the option in the "Usage section" for uncheck or something to avoid this errors.

Please, could you be more specific Ray.wurlod?

Thank you.

Regards,
chetan.c
Participant

Re: Error with Oracle connector stage

Post by chetan.c »

Hi,

In the connector there is option under properties. "Drop Unmatched fields" select this to yes.

Thanks,
Chetan.C