Transformer

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

krisna
Participant

Transformer

Post by krisna »

Hi,

I have a job with oracle enterprise stage, transformer and a sequential stage. When I execute the job, job is aborted and in log I found this error.

Transformer_22: Failed to load the library "V0S22_Untitled1_Transformer_22.so"; either the directory containing the library file is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system
that is incompatible with this system: Could not load "V0S22_Untitled1_Transformer_22": /home/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/GMEDWPROJ/RT_BP1.O/V0S22_Untitled1_Transformer_22.so: undefined symbol: _ZSt18_Rb_tree_incrementPSt18_Rb_tree_node_base.

Thanks in advance
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

So... did this job compile properly? Do you have other jobs running successfully with a Transformer stage and only have an issue with this one? If just this one, have you tried a Forced Compile?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
platonfi
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by platonfi »

I have seen this warning message, if there are two similarly named transformers in a job. Then compiling works, but running produces this error. Usually it is not possible to name stage as other one, but sometimes you can just bypass this accidentally. But renaming other transformer should work.