Hawk Beta

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

trainee9999
Charter Member
Charter Member

Hawk Beta

Post by trainee9999 »

Hello all,

I hope some of us have Hawk Beta up and running.
I am facing an installation issue. when I look at the log file I learn that some .jar file is missing.
Here is the part of log file that shows the error:
Config Product Action (asbConfigProductAction)
(Mar 7, 2006 4:55:18 AM), Install, com.ascential.acs.installer.asb.AsbConfigProductAction, err, An error occurred and product installation failed. Look at the log file D:\IBM\WDIS\log.txt for details.
(Mar 7, 2006 4:55:18 AM), Install, com.ascential.acs.installer.asb.AsbConfigProductAction, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\ext\ojb-conf.jar (The system cannot find the path specified)])
STACK_TRACE: 15

I am trying to install it from a location where the original DVD is copied to. The reason is simple, there is no DVD drive on the SMP box I am trying to install. Does this effect the installation by any means?

Any help appreciated

Thanks,
Ac
[/quote]
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Make sure there are no spaces in the pathname.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

IBM want you to send installation and defects through the beta support email rather then going out to forums as this is beta software and they need to know about the problems you are having.