DataStage Repository Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

trainee9999
Charter Member
Charter Member

DataStage Repository Error

Post by trainee9999 »

Hi All,

I am getting an error message while launching DataStage Designer.

On the Attach a project window:

After passing the host name, user name and password we usually, click on Project text box and it shows the all projects available on that node.

It is thowing an error when I click on the Project text box.
The error is as show below:
DataStage Repository Error : Unable to create DStage_wrapper
Can anyone give me a clue of how to correct this error.

Thanks,
Ac
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Was this version 8 ("Hawk") or version 7.x ?

It is a known - indeed documented - issue for the Hawk release. Did you also get the problem with version 7, or are you just re-posting the solution found in another thread?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
trainee9999
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by trainee9999 »

ray.wurlod wrote:Was this version 8 ("Hawk") or version 7.x ?

It is a known - indeed documented - issue for the Hawk release. Did you also get the problem with version 7, or are you just re-posting the solution found in another thread?
Ray,

Good going on the count down. I congratulate you in advance for your 10,000 posts.

Yes, the message was copied from another user who replied to my message in different thread. I wanted the same message to appear here also so that it would help some one else to find the solution easily. I had no other intentions anyways.

Indeed I was just following the installation guide fo 8.0 where I believe it was mentioned thta .Net 2003 version 7.1 or higher....and thats how I missed the one one mentioned in Read me.

Thanks,
Ac