What patches are out there?

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

splayer
Charter Member
Charter Member

What patches are out there?

Post by splayer »

I am trying to find all patches that relate to Datastage 9.1.2 for Linux. I went to FixCentral on IBM's site but I am only finding patches for Datastage 7.5.3. I found a lot of patches for Information Server but none of them really affect Datastage 9.1.2.

Thanks.
cppwiz
Participant

Post by cppwiz »

This seems to be a bug in IBM's Fix Central web site with Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser like Google Chrome. Every selection under the path:

Product Group
Information Management

Select from Information Management
InfoSphere Information Server

Installed Version

Platform
Linux 64-bit

... gives me an error message for me in Internet Explorer 9:

Code: Select all

Product is required.
However this same path works in Chrome and shows 37 patches. Some of these might not be necessary if you're not running Information Analyzer or Metadata Workbench but the joy of working with DataStage is that you get to manually analyze and filter the ones that aren't relevant to you.
splayer
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by splayer »

I am using Google Chrome. The 37 patches are for Information Server not just Datastage.
priyadarshikunal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by priyadarshikunal »

There are few which may be relevent to you. But from the time they started selling everything bundled, even the fixes are shown and bundled for all products in Information Server. You will have to find the ones you need by looking at their descriptions.
Priyadarshi Kunal

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. :wink: