Downloading patch

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ganesh123
Participant

Downloading patch

Post by ganesh123 »

Hello Gurus,

I tried searching in IBM/troubleshooting/websphere/datastage website to find certain patches. But its not showing any. Please direct me where to find.

For eg, as Craig mentioned in one of the replies :

In that case, it sounds like a bug. There is a patch on the IBM Information Integration Solutions Portal that may be what you need:
User-defined SQL in Oracle OCI Stage ALL DataStage 7.5.1 05/26/2005 e73423_ALL_751.zip

Description:
Oracle OCI stage (ORAOCI9) incorrectly binds the lookup column values to the SQL statement which is being executed. This results in the Oracle database error "ORA-1008: Not all variables bound" [ECASE 73423].

Also included in this patch is a fix for the SQL Builder in the Oracle OCI stage, which incorrectly converted a "WHERE" clause to a "HAVING" clause [ECASE 74270].

Compatibility Notes:
This zip archive contains the DataStage Client patch for the SQL Builder, and the server plug in packages for all DataStage 7.5.1 server platforms.

Install Notes:
Follow the instructions in the readme contained within this patch to complete the installation. The client patch installation must be completed on every DataStage client computer.
[/quote]
If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
-- Aristotle Onassis
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

You need to start here, the eService Information Integration Solutions Portal:

https://www.ascential.com/eservice/public/welcome.do

You'll need an active support contract and a userid for the site. If you have both, then you can download whatever patches are available, including the one I mentioned.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ganesh123
Participant

Post by ganesh123 »

okie dokie got it. Thank you sir. :)
If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
-- Aristotle Onassis
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I always understood okidoki to be a martial art practised at the Oi Dong monastery.

The convention is that you, as original poster, mark the thread as Resolved.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

ganesh123 wrote:okie dokie got it. Thank you sir. :)
He says oki dokie. He is funny...... :lol:
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.