ETLstats

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

johnboy3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by johnboy3 »

asorrell wrote:Kim's website is dead. Only way to get the routines is from Ray Wurlod's site...

http://www.raywurlod.com/
Thanks,
That is where I was trying. The error msgs are from Ray's site.
john3
john3
----------------------------------------------------
InfoSphere 8.5.0.2; DataStage 8.5.0.0; OS-RHEL 6.6; DB-Oracle Enterprise Edition 11g (11.2.0.4)
asorrell

Post by asorrell »

Very strange - I just downloaded ETLStats from his site to confirm it is still working. Sounds like a security package is preventing your access. Might want to try it out from a personal PC and throw the copy on a thumb-drive.
Andy Sorrell
Certified DataStage Consultant
IBM Analytics Champion 2009 - 2020
johnboy3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by johnboy3 »

Thanks guys. Sorry for the trouble.

Andy, I'll try your suggestion but I may have to encrypt and email it to myself. Thumb drives will not work, here.

It also sounds like I came too late to the party, as it seems it will not work in 8.5 anyway. Oh well...

haha
john3
john3
InfoSphere 8.5.0.2; DataStage 8.5.0.0; OS-RHEL 6.6; DB-Oracle Enterprise Edition 11g (11.2.0.4)
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

There are a lot of things that still work. The backup scripts still work. There are scripts to do DataStage tasks. You can check those out but the operations DB included with DataStage is what you should be using from now on. If someone wants newer versions of these jobs then I can create 8.5 versions. Just post to this topic.
Mamu Kim
johnboy3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by johnboy3 »

Well, yes. I would like those jobs recreated for DS 8.5! haha

...and I want an egg in my beer.
john3
john3