Column Analysis Error - router not enabled

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

sainath
Premium Member
Premium Member

Column Analysis Error - router not enabled

Post by sainath »

HI

The source and target connections are working fine. But when I run the column analysis i am getting following error

Router :[5874305.92408369.5gbk1uj9.mmccc] is not enabled.

Please help me to fix this issue

thks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Why do you say "the source and target connections are working fine"? How did you verify this in IA?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
sainath
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by sainath »

HI

I validated IADB and DB2 connections and I imported Metadata sucessfully .
but when i try to run column analysis i am getting following error

In Analysis Engine tab I validated the settings
In Analysis Database I validated engine and client connections
Data connection (DB2 connector) that connect to source is also working fine.

Code: Select all

JobProcessor.java:180  ColumnAnalysisTask71677232: Error in processing job ->Router [5874305.92408369.5gbk1juj9.mmfov48.c2jm19.t5gbuur1lv9mnhnh533go9] is not enabled.
thks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have you registered interest in the table metadata and validated settings and connections within the project in which you're trying to run Column Analysis?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
sainath
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by sainath »

HI

I did not understand what do you mean by this
''Have you registered interest in the table metadata '.

But I validated all the connections within the project .I am also sending the
IA JOb status.

Code: Select all

IA Job Status 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Job Execution Status -> ColumnAnalysisTask71677236                                   |
| JOB TYPE      : com.ascential.investigate.ca.job.BaseProfileJob                      |
| JOB PROCESSOR : com.ascential.investigate.utils.jobs.osh.PXProcessor                 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Data Stage> ANALYZERPROJECT@Ixxxxx, credentialMapping=false   |
| Scratch Data Source> iismeta@xxxxx (ORACLE)                   |
| [] pre-process completed (0 sec)                                                     |
| [] main-process failed (0 sec)                                                       |
| [] post-process failed (0 sec)                                                       |
|                                                                                      |
| Job run *FAILURE* in 1 seconds.                                                      |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------