NO Output Table Available

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

akonda
Participant

NO Output Table Available

Post by akonda »

I created a sample data rule and ran in information analyzer . but when I try to view the output, there is nothing except below message. if we need to create output table where to create ? In my requirement I dont need output table. I just need the results into a report.

Also the rule was not "configured for statistics only" its to meet the condition. please let me know if anybody come across this issue.
NO Output Table Available (Either the table was deleted or the rule was configured for statistics only
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The output table referred to is located in the IA database (IADB). It should be created automatically when you test a data rule definition or run a data rule or rule set.

Can you use Manage Tables to determine what tables exist in IADB?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

Unfortunately , I couldn't see your full message.But, the rule I ran did't create the table automatically. we can manage the tables but why it didn't create referred table automatically. Is it becase of permissions issue of the user I am using. ?
stuartjvnorton
Participant

Post by stuartjvnorton »

Is there an error message in your logs?
If it's a DB error then there should be.

What DB is the IADB using? DB2? If so, it's less likely to be permissions based (without manual DBA "intervention").

Is this the first time you've tried to run a rule or do column analysis, ie: is this the first time you have done something that would try to create a table in IADB?
If so, it's possible (unlikely though) to be permission-based. What permissions does the user have? The DB user (by default the IA user specified in the install) is listed in the Analysis Database tab of the project properties.

If it's not, check the free space for the tablespace you're using for IADB. Is it full (or close to) and unable to grow?