"free form editor" issue in virtual table of IA

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Maximus_Jack
Premium Member
Premium Member

"free form editor" issue in virtual table of IA

Post by Maximus_Jack »

Hi
I'm trying to create a virtual table, as i tried to use the free form editor in the
virtual table, i'm getting the below error, i tried so many times restarting the
application but no use at all, i couldn't even type a single word,

anyway to post screenshot here?

error
====

System.ArgumentNullException: Key cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Hashtable.ContainsKey(Object key)
at Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.VirtualTable.UI.TabularEditor.ConvertToString(DataSet dataSet, Hashtable childLookup)
at Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.VirtualTable.UI.TabularEditor.UpdateUI()
at Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.VirtualTable.UI.WhereClauseEditor.OnWhereClauseChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.VirtualTable.UI.FreeFormEditor.FireWhereClauseChanged()
at Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.VirtualTable.UI.FreeFormEditor.OnFreeFormTextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at IBM.Mozart.Controls.MozartMultilineTextBox.InternalTextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\buildspace\mozart\trunk\mozart\Modules\IBM.Mozart.Controls\src\Controls\MozartMultilineTextBox.cs:line 2271
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at IBM.Mozart.Controls.MozartMultilineTextBoxInternal.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e) in c:\buildspace\mozart\trunk\mozart\Modules\IBM.Mozart.Controls\src\Controls\MozartMultilineTextBoxInternal.cs:line 352
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.RichTextBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.RichTextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at IBM.Mozart.Controls.MozartMultilineTextBoxInternal.WndProc(Message& m) in c:\buildspace\mozart\trunk\mozart\Modules\IBM.Mozart.Controls\src\Controls\MozartMultilineTextBoxInternal.cs:line 588
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You can't post images directly, but you can post them on an image hosting site and refer to that from here.

There may be a patch that addresses the problem in the free form editor.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Maximus_Jack
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Maximus_Jack »

thanks ray

i have pasted the entire error message i got....

any idea???