Rule logic in Data Rule Execution History Summary Report

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Maximus_Jack
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rule logic in Data Rule Execution History Summary Report

Post by Maximus_Jack »

Hi
I'm generating the "Data Rule Execution History Summary" report based on a data quality rule written, i'm getting the rule logic and rule binding for every
variable its there in the rule, after the execution type section, but i'm not seeing this in the report template specified in the manual
http://tinyurl.com/momu3fs
is there any way to avoid this rule logic and rule binding in the report?

thanks
MJ
rjdickson
Participant

Post by rjdickson »

Hi,

As far as I know, the built in reports are not modifiable. You could always use the command line/REST API and create your own report?
Regards,
Robert
Maximus_Jack
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Maximus_Jack »

can you please give some more information on generating customizable reports from command line, where can i find the informations

thanks
MJ
stuartjvnorton
Participant

Post by stuartjvnorton »

You don't get customisable reports from the API, you get the raw data back that you can do anything you like with.

Look at the IA users guide (ch 16) for the IAAdmin calls: this is the command line version of the HTTP API.
In particular, look at -getExecutionHistory for rule execution status and total pass/fail numbers, or -getOutputTable to retrieve the records returned by the rule.
Maximus_Jack
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Maximus_Jack »

thanks a lot stuart