Integirty questions.....

This forum is in support of all issues about Data Quality regarding DataStage and other strategies.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

nag0143
Premium Member
Premium Member

Integirty questions.....

Post by nag0143 »

Hello
I have the vendor master data which is a flat file i got it from legacy data using datastage. and now using integrity i need to do investigate,standardization and matching using integrity ok.
so i created a project and imported *.imf file that was given to me,
which contains datafiles,datafields,rulesets,procedures(Builtin and user defined) and also i created the profile. My question is how can i use the vendor master file as input and run against procedures, so suggestion regarding this would be a great help to me..

Thanks
Nagender
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The *.IMF file (INTEGRITY meta file) contains table definitions and perhaps definitions of procedures that others have created. Have you imported it? That should be your first step - there's an Import option in the INTEGRITY menu.
When you build a procedure, you specify the input and output file names for that procedure, selecting the name from a drop down list of file names whose layouts are known to INTEGRITY. If the vendor master file's metadata has not been defined, this is a step you will need to perform manually.
Are you using INTEGRITY version 6, or Quality Stage version 7? The latter offers some useful short-cuts.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.