Error 904 Occured

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Aswini
Participant

Error 904 Occured

Post by Aswini »

We are implementing the Peoplesoft Warehouse module, We are working on the ETL jobs deleivered by Accential, One of the job fails and it comes back with this error message,

From previous run
DataStage Job 2002 Phantom 20571
jobnotify: Error 904 occurred.
DataStage Phantom Finished.
[741508] Done : DSD.StageRun FDM84_88_BUS_UNIT_TBL_PM. FDM84_88_BUS_UNIT_TBL_PM.exp_LASTUPDDTTM_RUN_HST 1 0/0
[737516] DSD.StageRun FDM84_88_BUS_UNIT_TBL_PM. FDM84_88_BUS_UNIT_TBL_PM.exp_EMPTY_STRING_FDM 1 0/0 - terminated.

Thanks
ash
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Welcome aboard! :D

There's not really much information here. Were there any other warnings in the log for this job? What I can see is that you have a job with two Transformer stages, and the one called FDM84_88_BUS_UNIT_TBL_PM.exp_EMPTY_STRING_FDM had a problem.

But without other error messages, this is quite difficult to diagnose further.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
dsrules
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by dsrules »

Ray I use your greeting :D , hope its not copyrighted. :P
I just welcomed a guy, but guess he needs more information.

Post by Aswini »

thanks a lot for the welcome.
I am not able to get anything, this is the info i got after resetting the job, please let me know if there is a palce i should look for.......right now this is the error log, please review the attachment.

kiran_kom
Participant

Post by kiran_kom »

Aswini wrote:thanks a lot for the welcome.
I am not able to get anything, this is the info i got after resetting the job, please let me know if there is a palce i should look for.......right now this is the error log, please review the attachment.
Which job is it?
Aswini
Participant

Post by Aswini »

It is the FDM84_88_BUS_UNIT_TBL_PM