(61223) Unknown Stage Type ('CJSJobActivity') found in job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

soporte
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by soporte »

Hello,

I'm getting an error when I try to import a job sequence exported from DataStage 7.5 into DataStage 8.5 (FP1). I can successfully import into DS 8.5, but when I try to open the Sequence this error is displayed:

This view of the job will be incomplete until the missing stage is restored

I have another job sequence imported without problems. The sequence just have 5 job activity stages

S.O: HP-UX v11.31

Could you guide me how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Sounds like a corrupted export. Try exporting this sequence again.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: (61223) Unknown Stage Type ('CJSJobActivity') found in j

Post by qt_ky »

There is a technote on the ibm web site for 61223 error. Could be caused by a stage from a special pack like SAP, etc. in which case the pack must be installed on the new server first.

Or it could be a bad index on the DS_STAGETYPES file, in which case it involves running the DS.REINDEX ALL command from Administrator while no jobs are running and no users are connected to the project.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
soporte
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: (61223) Unknown Stage Type ('CJSJobActivity') found in j

Post by soporte »

qt_ky wrote:There is a technote on the ibm web site for 61223 error. Could be caused by a stage from a special pack like SAP, etc. in which case the pack must be installed on the new server first.

Or it could be a bad index on the DS_STAGETYPES file, in which case it involves running the DS.REINDEX ALL command from Administrator while no jobs are running and no users are connected to the project.
Thanks for reply, but DS.REINDEX ALL didn't solve my problem, now I'm waiting for IBM. Once I have their reply I will post it

regards