Unhandled Text from MNS Stage

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

akonda
Participant

Unhandled Text from MNS Stage

Post by akonda »

Hello

I am using MNS stage to parse address informations as shown below but apartment part is going to unhandled text column.

input: 501 S BEVERLY DR #241

output: 501 S BEVERLY DR
unhandled text column : 241.

I need output like : 501 S BEVERLY DR 241

Is there a way I can capture 241 value and put it along with adress ? please suggest.

Thanks
arun
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You could concatenate them in a downstream Transformer stage.
You could create pattern action language to handle $#^ (sharp followed by numeric at the end of the line) but this would need to be in your copy of the MNS rule set, not the out-of-the-box one.
You could perhaps create an input pattern override that detected #^ at the end of the pattern, and dealt with it accordingly.
Just some ideas.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

Can you please mention where I can add the pattern action language for this kind of scenario. ? because I am not sure wether I have to do that in wave rules or standardization rules?
arun
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

As noted you cannot do this in the out-of-the-box rule set - you would need to make a copy of that rule set then edit the Pattern Action Language script file.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.