Address parsing issue with MNS stage

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

akonda
Participant

Address parsing issue with MNS stage

Post by akonda »

I'm trying to parse below address using MNS stage but City column is populated with incorect value.

MARTONVASAR H-2462 HUNGARY

After parsing:
City = MARTONVASAR H
country code = HU

Is there anything that needs to be done in MNS stage or before MNS stage to parse address ??
arun
rjdickson
Participant

Post by rjdickson »

Hi,

MNS does not support Hungry. Please see http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocente ... d%6e%22%20 for a list of countries.

Your best bet may be to use Address Verification Interface (AVI). However, AVI is an additional cost component.
Regards,
Robert
rjdickson
Participant

Post by rjdickson »

Hi,

MNS does not support Hungry. Please see http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocente ... d%6e%22%20 for a list of countries.

Your best bet may be to use Address Verification Interface (AVI). However, AVI is an additional cost component.
Regards,
Robert
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

since AVI stage is not available, is there any other way to handle this address with MNS stage or any other Quality stage stages ?
arun
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

Is it possible to remove invalid address part ("H-2462") from address column using MNS stage or Standardization stage ?

address: MARTONVASAR H-2462 HUNGARY
arun
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You might look at an input pattern override. I presume that the H-2462 is a postal code of some kind. An input pattern override could parse this into a postal code field or discard it (whichever is appropriate).

You could edit the pattern-action language to achieve the same result, but that would mean you're creating a new rule set.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.