Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

kanasai167
Participant

Rule Sets .ITO file missing?

Post by kanasai167 »

[IMG=http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9291/rulesetito2.png][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Standardize process failed. Table could not be found.
The above error occurred in the following line of file C:/IBM/InformationServer/Clients/Classic/TempRules/\ADDRESSMSIA.ITO.

It is the reason why table could not be found ?
I look through Windows Explorer, i found the file is exist under "C:\IBM\InformationServer\Clients\Classic\TempRules"

Any idea why the path become "C:\IBM\InformationServer\Clients\Classic\TempRules/\ADDRESSMSIA.ITO" ?

I look through all the rule set files in textpad but i cant find any values related to the directory path.

I do exactly the same thing in QS 8.0 there is no error. But i try it on 8.5 got the error as stated above.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Gimme a B...

Gimme a U...

It's now time to involve your official support provider, as you would appear to have discovered a bug.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Neither the "TempRules" folder nor the ITO file(s) exist on my 8.5 or 8.7 QS clients. Did you create those yourself? Do they exist under your 8.0 client?
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
kanasai167
Participant

Post by kanasai167 »

Oh , sorry.
Currently the path folder that contains the .ITO is "C:\IBM\InformationServer\Clients\Classic\QS_TEMP" and also
"C:\IBM\InformationServer\Server\Projects\ANALYZERPROJECT\Quality"

Not "C:\IBM\InformationServer\Clients\Classic\TempRules" .Sorry , my mistake at the first post.

But the error pop out is "C:/IBM/InformationServer/Clients/Classic/TempRules /\ ADDRESSMSIA.ITO"

Is that posibble i manual add the file under that path ?
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

I don't know the answer except to check with support about the error and why it references a path and file that do not exist.

I went into a rule set and found that it generated an ITO file in the directory you mentioned.

You can look for clues in log files under C:\Documents and Settings\username\ds_logs.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius