MNS_stage,3: Table could not be found

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

I am getting below error with MNS stage. I found a post in my search but didn't help so posting again.

[tblc.c:1506]

MNS_stage,3: The above error occurred in the following line of file ./RT_QS2526/V0S165/Controls/USMNAD.ITO.
[stancmp3.c:3175]

Any quick thoughts ?
arun
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Quick thought is that table USMNAD.ITO (input text overrides for MNS) is not in place. Have you provisioned all elements of the rule set after creating the override?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

MNS stage is working in different job. I think its an issue with input data. I am testing now. I will post the udpate here.
arun
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

My bad. It is not Data issue. MNS stage is not working. So how do we get the USMNAD.ITO table in place ?
arun
stuartjvnorton
Participant

Post by stuartjvnorton »

Did you provision the ruleset, as Ray initially advised? It seems like the most logical place to start, especially if you have other jobs using it that do work.
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

MNS stage is working fine now. The resolution is "Open the MNS stage and click Ok button, Do not click on Cancel" and compile the job and run.

In the first place it was not created the MNS stage dependencies.but later when I clicked on Ok and comiple the job the dependencies were created.
arun