Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

regarding investigation stage

Post by gsym »

Hiii

I am new to QS, I just like to know how to interpret the output of investigation stage for gs000000 default file

thank you
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Welcome aboard! :D

That a question that really would take too long to answer. Basically you're looking at how much of the data (both strings and patterns) you know, and how much QS can not handle. On this basis you might create new rules or rule overrides. In the patterns, specific tokens such as ^ and + mean specific things, which you can ascertain by reference to help or to the manuals.

Have you taken the QualityStage Essentials training class? It's pretty good at explaining what an investigation achieves, and in showing you how to apply rule overrides. (New rules is part of Advanced QualityStage class.)
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

Thanks ray

Post by gsym »

Can you tell me more details about the class, what the duration,cost, or where to take it

regards

mohan
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You would be better off checking IBM's website. The class is offered in different parts of the world at different times; I do not know where you are, since you did not provide this information in your profile, and I would hate to provide wrong or useless information. The IBM site will be up to date on rates, content and so on.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

Thanks Ray

Post by gsym »

Thanls for the information man